Every week, we release a Newsletter that contains all the news stories affecting the islands of The Bahamas that week including a calendar of events, ads, sports news, and even weather. Our team also publishes an opinion based editorial about a topic relevant to the public along with this Newsletter. We encourage feedback and comments, as we love hearing your opinions. To ensure that you are kept informed and in the know, be sure to join our mailing list by clicking here: Join Our Mailing List!
- John Watling’s Distillery, Ltd. Re-Launches New Packaging For Its Hand Sanitizer
- MIYA Bahamas Still Working, Now with Heightened COVID 19 Response
- Bahamian Brewery and Tito’s Handmade Vodka ‘Lend a Hand’ in the fight against COVID-19.
- IDB Praises MIYA Bahamas’ Water Efficiency Strategies
- Happy Hotel Spread Mother’s Day Love
- Conchman Participants Donate to Ongoing Dorian Relief Efforts in Grand Bahama
- Marine Pilotage Firm Lands Virgin Voyages Partnership
- Community Hero Vies for 10K Royal Caribbean Prize with ‘I-95’ Cleanup Project
- GBDRF Collaborates with GBPA, Local and International NGOs To Help Rebuild 400 Grand Bahama Homes
- Happy Hotel Celebrates Unflappable Employees